How to Install WordPress Professionally Tutorial
WordPress Is one of the Most Popular Platform. As WordPress Covers Almost 50-60% of the Website. Today All Prefers WordPress For Creating Blog As Well As For Website because it is Makes Easy to Handle a Large Website From Others Platform Such as Blogger. As We Already Covered WordPress Vs. Blogger Which One Is Better? In this Article, We Talk about How to Install WordPress Professionally?
There are Different Ways to Install WordPress, A Simple 1-Click Installation Method and the Other one is Manual. No Difference in both the Methods but Some of Web Hosting Didn’t Provide 1-Click Installation In that Case If You Don’t Know About Manual Method You Can Face Problem. So, We Know About Both the Methods.
But, To Install WordPress You Need A Hosting service You Can Buy From Bluehost or Else Where to Get Some Discounts On Hosting if You Have Then Proceed to WordPress Tutorial.
How To Install WordPress By One-Click Installation Method
It Is one of the Simple and Easiest Method to Install WordPress, it doesn’t require any Coding Knowledge. Just Click On Install and Your WordPress Will be Install Within 3-4 Minutes. But, Not All Hosting Provider Offers this Type Of Services, but You Will get In Bluehost or In Some Other.
- Login Your Cpanel.
- Scroll down to Softaculous Apps Installer Option as You Shown in the Image.
- Select WordPress, also lots of Option Available, but in this Tutorial, We talk About WordPress. So, Select WordPress.
- Then You will Redirect to Softculous Apps Installer Page Where You See WordPress With Two Option Install and Details as You See in the Image.
- Click On Install Button.
- Then A Form Open Where You Need To Fill Some Details As You Show in Image.
- After Filling Details Click On Install and Your Installation Will Start after that, You Will Get Your Admin Url? By Which You can log in Your WordPress Dashboard and Write Your Post and Whatever You want to do.
How To Install WordPress By Manual Method
Manual Method is One of the Best and Professional Methods that Works With All Types Of Hosting Services. Some of the Hosting Services Not Provide One-Click Installation Method. In this Case, Manual Method is the Final Option For You. And, If You Didn’t Know About Manual Method, then You Need to Hire Professionals to do for You. So, Be Focus and Know How to Install WordPress Manually? This Will Save Your Money. So, Follow the Steps Given Below. We Also Provide Image of Each Step then You Can Easily Install WordPress.
1. Go to Official Website of WordPress[dot]Org and Download the Latest Version Of WordPress, Which are in Zip Format.
2. Then, Upload the Downloaded File of WordPress to Your Hosting.
- Open Your Hosting Provider Website and Visit Cpanel.
- Then, Click On File Manager (Online File Manager).
- You Will Some Folders Already in Your File Manager, Open the Folder Named as public_html.
- On public_html Folder, Click Upload Option and Upload the Downloaded File of WordPress.
3. After the Successful Uplodation of File, Extract the File Of WordPress On the Same Folder public_html and delete the Zip File Of WordPress from the same Folder.
Now, We Need a database to assigned with Our WordPress. So, We Need to Create a Database and then Link this Database to the WordPress that We Uploaded Wright Now.
How To Create a Database In Cpanel?
4. Firstly, Go Back to Cpanel Menu and Click On MySQL Database.
5. Now Enter Your Database Name and Click On Create database.
How to Create Database User In Cpanel?
6. Then, Go Back And Make User.
- Scroll Down To MySQL Users and You Will Form Like this.
- First, Enter Your Username.
- Then Password and Repeat Password.
- Now Click On Create User.
How To Assign/Link User To Database In Cpanel?
7. Now You Need To Assign User with Database You Created.
- Scroll Down To Add User to Database You Will Image Below.
- In User option Select User You Created
- And, In Database option Select database You Created.
- Now, Click On Add.
- Then You Will See Manage User Privileges.
- Tick Mark On All Privileges and Click On Make Changes.
You Have Successfully Created Database and also Assigned the Users. Write Your Database User Name, Database Name, Database Password On Notepad.
8. Now Go Back To Cpanel Menu And Click On File Manager >> public_html >> wp-config.php and Click On Edit.
9. Soon Replace database_name_here with Your Database Name, username_here with Your Database User Name and Password_here with Your Database Password and Click On Save.
10. Then Open the Domain that You Linked With Your Hosting and You Will See WordPress Logo And it Will Ask You To Select Language, Select Your Prefer Langauge and click Continue.
11. In Next Step, You Will See a Form Where it asks Fill Your Website Information Such as Your Site Title, Username ( WordPress Admin Username), Password (WordPress Admin Password), Your Email ID and then Tick Mark on Discourage Search Engine from indexing Your Site.
Now You Ask Why We Disallow Search Engine From Indexing Our Site? Wait Because here Your Site is Not Fully Ready and also there are No Posts. So, Write Posts and Ready Your Website. After, Then Allow Search Engine To Index Your Website. This Will help To Rank. Now, Click On Install WordPress. Then, You Will a Thank You Message that Your WordPress is Successfully Install with an Option to Log In.
Click On Login and Enter Your WordPress admin Username with WordPress admin Password and Click On Login. Then You Successfully Login to Your WordPress Dashboard.
- Also Know:-
- What is a Blog? And How To Make Money From Blogging?
- How To Download Yoast SEO Premium for FREE Fully Activated
- WordPress Vs Blogger | Which Platform Is Better?
Things To Do After WordPress Installed
- Upload WordPress Theme To Look Beautiful/Stylish. Also, You Can Download From Theme Store.
- Install Plugin From Plugin Store Such as Yoast SEO Plugin and Whatever You Need.
- Customize Your WordPress Theme According To Your Need.
- Write Helpful Article. So, Visitors Can Attract and You Can Make Your Site a Brand.
I hope You Know How To Install WordPress? All the Best For Your Blogging Career. If You Face Any Problem Related To WordPress Installation, then You Can Ask Through Comment Or You Can Directly Contact Us Through Contact Us Page. Thanks For Giving Your Valuable Time To Our Site. Keep Sharing and Keep Visiting.