What is Tumblr?
Tumblr is a Microblogging Site and basically Social Networking Site, Which is Used For Various Purpose Founded By David Karp in 2007. You Can Effortlessly, Post, Share Quotes, Video, Links, Images and Whatever You Want To Share You Can Do Without Too Much Effort. Tumblr is the Part Of Blogging Tool or Microblogging Tools.
Mostly Tumblr Was Use For Blogging, What Does it Mean? As Most Of the Bloggers Published their New Article on Their Blog. They Share their Half of the Paragraphs On Tumblr With the Original Link because they Want To Gain Traffic From Tumblr To their Blog. So, Basically, the Percentage Of Original Content is Almost Zero.
In the Year of 2017, the total number of Blog is 341 Million and the Billions of Blog Post are Published with 420 Million Users Worldwide. As It Was Purchased By Yahoo! In 2013 for $1.1 Billion.
Why Tumblr Was Used By Bloggers?
For New Bloggers It is Too Difficult to Drive Organic Traffic to their Website. So, It is used for Driving Social Traffic To their Website. By Posting Half of the Articles they Published on their Blog With Some Suspense and Also they give Original Article Links. So, that Users Visit that link to Know Whole about that Articles. Actually, this was Called Reblogging. If You had a Blog then you can Try this method to Drive Traffic To Your Website.
Who is Using Tumblr?
Tumblr is Free to Use, So Everyone Can use Such as by Celebrities, Business Man and Teenagers. Also, Brands and Company use to Grow its brand and Increase their Sales. This will help to Boost in the initial Stage.
Lots of People are Used to join Large Community to Share their Experiences With others and Also, they share their Knowledge. So, this Will help Needy People. It Is More Powerful because of their Large number of Active Users on their huge Community.
Is It Perfect For You?
For Those Who Didn’t Want to Write Long Article. In Tumblr, Almost 100% Blog Posts Are Not Too Much Long. Those People Who Want to Share their Knowledge, in Short, They Can Use and also For Who Didn’t Want to manage a Website. Then, these People Can Use Effortlessly.
- Also Know These:-
- WordPress Vs Blogger | Which Platform Is Better?
- What is a Blog? And How To Make Money From Blogging?
- Best VPN For Android Free and Paid | Top 10+ Collections Of 2022
Top Features Of Tumblr
Tumblr Has Also Known For its Features. People Use Because of Simple UI, No need of Too Much Effort and You Can also Customize To Look like a Blog or Website.
1. Content Diversity
Tumblr is the largest Collection of Content. If You Are Blogger then It Will help you to find Contents For Your Blog. So, That You Can Write Article on that Topic. You Can Find All Types of Content Writer such as Musician, Painter, Singer, Blogger Sharing their Contents. It is Because Any Types of Creators Can Share their Creativity Easily.
2. Expression Of Individuality
Whether You are Individuals Creator or a Company both are trying to Attract Users towards their Content. Your Account was just not a Feed as they Provide Premium Looking themes, visuals to make Your Feed More Attractive and Gain More attention towards Your Content.
3. Reblogging Culture
Tumblr Was the Founder of Reblogging Culture. It Means that Mostly It was used for Reblogging, People Share their Website Blog Post in Short Version and Refer their To Visit Their Site To Know in Details about that Topic. As they Gain Backlinks From Tumblr that Will Increase their Website Authority and also Drive Traffic. So, People Do Reblogging and the Culture of Reblogging Started In also other Platform. Did You Know How to Start a Blog?
Things You Need To Know
- Tumblr is 1 One of the Top 10 Most Popular Social Networking Sites.
- Its 45% Audience is under 35 Years Old.
- Tumblr is More Popular 13-25 Years older than Facebook.
Things Parent Need to Know About Tumblr
- It has Few Privacy Settings. By Default Posts are Public and You can make it Private after Post from Your Mobile App.
- It Is Used to be full of Pornographic Info, but they Started to Remove these Infographics.
- Few Contents are Promoted that are Unhealthy and content some Wrong things.
- Teens are Posting inappropriate things on Tumblr by seeing others Post. So, Parents need to Know what their Child do on Social Media.
- If You See Your Kid Are on Tumblr Just Delete their Accounts.
Parents Need To Do
If your adolescent uses Tumblr, clarify the dangers of the Website and have them delete their accounts (and proceed to a program in our green zone)
Make Sure That your student understands the consequences of using social networking platforms such as Tumblr
If you are prepared for the adolescent to become online — and they have expressed an interest in blogging — encourage them to make a private website that could host their website articles
Challenge adolescents to the site about their passions, endeavours, and neighbourhood campaigns
What can parents and teachers do to keep pupils safe?
Explain to your children that improper online action (even below a bogus username) can damage their standing
- If your child has a Tumblr accounts — have a dialogue together.
- Request kids not to discuss their actual names, age, telephone number or address.
- Discuss bullying problems. Tell your children they can always come to you when they have an issue or an issue.
- Explain to your children everything they do on the internet is traceable.
- Inappropriate online action (even below a bogus username) can damage their reputation.
I hope You Understand What is Tumblr? And Why it is Use Widely? You can Also Use as For Your Personal Dairy, Secret Message Platform, Store Important Notes. It totally depends on You how You Use? Make Your First Account and Start Sharing Your Experience, Knowledge and Whatever You have with Globally. Thanks For Giving Your Valuable Time to Our Website. Keep Visiting and Keep Sharing.