Xender For PC, Did You Know that You Can Use Xender On Your Computer, but How? Don’t Worry We Share Various Methods to Use Xender on PC before We Start Methods Lets Talk About Xender.
What is Xender?
Xender is an application that allows to Share Files Between Two or More Devices. You can any Format Of Files, also Large Files Can be Shared Thorough Xender Such as Videos, Games, Application, Photos, GIFs, Audio, Movies, and Much More. While Movies are Large File, You Can Share Movies Within a Minute—Xender Transfer Files by Using Wifi-Technology.
Before Xender We Able to Share Files By Using Bluetooth but in this Case Files are Transferred With the Speed of Turtle, it means too much time Consuming Even 3 MB of Files take More than a Minute to Share. While in Xender 2mb of Files takes less than 2 seconds to Share between multiple devices.
But Xender is Known For Mobile Devices both Android as well as IOS. So, We Share this Article too Aware Users that They can Use Xender For PC to Share Files of any Format. You can Connect Your Mobile Phone Xender with Xender For PC and can Transfer Files between Mobile devices to Computers without the use of USB Cable.
As We Already share Files Between Mobile And PC but Using USB Cable, but in this Method, We Need to Invest Money on Cable Lot because USB Cable is Broken most of Times. While you also need to Invest Money for Wifi USB Adapter but Once. While You Can Use Internet on Your PC by Connecting Mobile Hotspot With PC Wifi, with this Wifi USB Adapter, You Can Use Xender For PC.
Features Of Xender For PC
In Addition to Transfer and Receive Files, Xender For PC also Offers Some Features. Some Popular Features of Xender For PC Are:
- Share any Format of Files From Anywhere at Any Time to Anyone that has Xender.
- Without the Internet, Cables, You Can Transfer and Receive Files.
- Compare to Bluetooth, Xender is 400 Times Faster. You can Send Or Receive Large Files Within Minutes.
Xender Offers in-built Audio and video Player. You can Play any Format of Audio and Video on Xender.
- Send and Receive Large Files Without any Limitation Means You Can Share Video, Music, Documents of any Size.
- It Supports Cross-Platform transferring means you can share files between any devices such as Android, IOS, and PC/MAC.
- You can Share Your Contact List From the old phone to New Phone.
- Xender Provide in-built File Manager, You Can Delete, Move, Copy, and can Clean Your Phone Storage as well as External Storage.
- Its UI is User and Mobile Friendly, run Smoothly.
- It Supports Multiple Languages such as English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese.
Doesn’t Require any path Material to Transfer and Receive Files, it Need a Wifi Connection between devices.
- You Can See Various Application Installed on Your Friend’s Phone When Both are Connected. Also, You can Copy Apps or Games to Your Phone From Your Friend’s Phone.
How To Transfer Files From Xender To PC?
There are Lots of Methods to Transfer and Receive Files through Xender App. Let’s Know One By One.
Through Xender Web
The ideal method to use Xender for PC is through Xender Web. It doesn’t require any third-party application or software to Use xender for PC. Even you didn’t need to Install Xender on PC or any Software. You only Need to Install Xender on the Device From Which You Want to Transfer or receive Files to Your Computer. Follow the Steps to use Xender For PC by Xender Web:
- Download and install Xender App on Device from the Link Given Below.
- Open Xender App and Find Plus (+) sign and click on it.
- Then, You Will See Some Option in Which is an Option “Connect to PC” Click on it.
- Now, Click on HotSpot, then Click to Create HotSpot, Your Phone Hotspot Will open and you Will See an Ip Address in the Box.
- Now, Connect Your Phone Hotspot With PC.
- Open Any Browser On Your PC and in the Address Bar type the Ip Address Shown on Xender, i.e., 192.168.43.1:335554 Like this and Click Enter.
- Then, A Box Will Pop up on Xender, You Need to Click On Accept.
Hurry! Now You have Successfully Connected Your Device With PC too. Transfer and Receive Files by Using Xender.
Through Android Emulator
Android Emulator is a third-party Party Software Available For PC, Which allows us to Install Android Apps. Some Popular Android Emulator is Bluestacks, YouWave, Nox Player, and Gameloop. In Performance, Gameloop is the Best You Need to do Some Tasks to Use Gameloop as Android Emulator.
Because Gameloop is the Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator For PUBG Mobile While others are Simple Android Emulator. So, here We Discuss For Bluestacks and Follow the Same Tutorial for all Android Emulator to Use Xender For PC.
Step 1: Download Bluestacks Offline Installer or Online Installer Android Emulator.
Step 2: After the Successful of Download, Install the Software and Run.
Step 3: When Bluestacks Open Login Your Google Account. So, You can Access the Google Play Store.
Step 4: Find Search Box and Search Xender; if App is in-built, then it Will Appear; otherwise, You See an Option to Search on Play Store, Click on the Link.
Step 5: Then Install Xender App from the Link, it will take some time to Download and Install the Xender Android App on Bluestcks Emulator.
Step 6: Your Xender For PC is almost Read Connect and Share.
System Requirement For Xender For PC
Through the First Method, there is no Specific Requirement needed. This Method Works Well in all Systems, but in the Second Method, it requires. The second Method is Based on Android Emulator, So You Need to Download and Install the Software. For Installing, Here is System Requirement
- Minimum 2GB Ram
- 2 to 6 GB Free Hard Disk Space
- Graphics Driver Must be Installed
If Your System Fulfill this Requirement, then Don’t Worry Just Install and Enjoy the application For Transferring Files Between Devices.
Why Xender For PC?
There are Lots of File Sharing Application Present in the Market. So, Why We Use Only Xender? As I Already Shares its Feature. In-Play Store, Xender has 100+ Million Download With almost 2Million Reviews. Also, Xender has 4.6 Rating in Play Store, and this app is Compatible with all Devices.
Xender Offers Integrated Media Player. You can Use Xender as an MX Player Pro, Play Music, Audio, Video, Movies with Dual Audio Function.
You Can Earn Money On Xender By Downloading Movies. For This, You Need to Register With Your Mobile Number and Download the Movies Shown Not Only Movies You can Download Videos, Music, Web Series, TV Show For Downloading Xender also Pays. This is New Features Offered By Xender.
- App Cloner Premium Modded Apk Latest Version Pro 2019
- IDM Serial Key Free Activation With Working Crack | What is IDM
- 5 Weird Technology Facts – Weird Facts
Reviews of Xender
Here Reviews are taken from Google Play Store For the App Xender of Mobile Version.
- 1User: Oh my god!!! This app is love. I tried so hard to send a pdf from Android to the iPhone, but it didn’t happen, so then was only left with Xender as the last option, and it worked. It is so convenient to use them for the first time; excellent app for all transfers of files photos and everything.
- 2User: Awesome loving it. And this new look and update make it fresh. Thanks for providing such a great app to share our multimedia. Thank you very much. And for two months, I have suggested switching to Xender, to my friend and family members.
- 3User: Its too good update now. And wish for more new exciting and wow features. Excellent speed of transferring data, apps, movies, photos, other videos, and many more. Big size files with xender app. I’m using it right now, and it gives me the best running app now—an excellent and fantastic app for data transfer.
Millions of Reviews are Present on Play Store About this App; You can Read it To Know Much More About this App Xender For PC.
Download Xender For PC
Name Xender Installs 100,000,000+ Size Varies with device Require Android Varies with deviceDeveloper: Xender File Sharing TeamPrice: Free
I hope this Article Will help You to Use Xender For PC to Share and Receive Files Between Devices. If you have any Problem or Issues, You Faced during Sharing Files through Xender then You Can Comment Us or Contact Us Through Youtech Contact Page. We, Will, Solve your Problem as Fast as Possible. And Thank You For Giving Your Valuable Time to the Blog YouTech, YouTechians.