|Name||IRoot APK Download ( VRoot )|
|Supports Android||2.3 & Up|
Is Rooting an Android Phone is Complicated? Absolutely No, Today Lots of Application are Present that allow us to Root Android Devices With One-Click Without Using PC in Which IRoot Apk is One of the Best and Most Popular Rooting Application. It is also Known as VRoot, but You Can’t Find on PlayStore due to violating Play Store Publisher Policy.
Don’t Worry Here We Provide Latest and Official Working Version of IRoot Apk Which helps You to Root You Android Phone and Make Your Phone Jarvis, Full Control On Your Phone. But, You Need to Know Everything thing about the App IRoot Apk then Try to Root Your Phone. Let’s Know Everything About the App and Process.
What is the Rooting of an Android Phone?
Rooting of an Android Phone is the Process to Gain Root Access to the Android OS Code(Operating System). It is the Same on Apple Device but Known as Jailbreaking. It Gives You all the Privileges to Modify the Codes, install the Apps Whose Developer usually Not allow, Delete System Apps, and Much More.
A few Years Ago Rooting of an Android Phone is Not Easy as to Compare to Today. There is one App available on that Time to Root, it Requires enough Knowledge and has lots of Risks because if A single Step is Missed, then Device Will be Damaged, and Sometimes it Becomes Dead.
So, Developers think to Develop an App that Allows the Users to Root the Device Without Worrying about Damaging and also it doesn’t require any Coding Knowledge and the Rooting Application Was Developed by Developers in Which IRoot is One of the Rooting App.
What is IRoot Apk?
It is an Android Application Which allows User to Root their Android devices with One-click. It Means Users Can Root their Android Smartphone in One-Click With the Help Of IRoot Apk, which is also known as VRoot.
Just click on the Huge Button Shown on the Interface and Wait Few Minutes Your handset Becomes a Rooted Handset, and then You Can Do Many things that are usually not Allow such as Deleting System Apps, Increasing Phone Memory, Installing Hacking Apps Such as SB Game Hacker and Much more stuff You Can Do After using IRoot Apk for Rooting.
But We Know all that Rooting isn’t Comes under Legal And the App that Offers to Root are also Not Comes under Legal. So, Not Only IRoot Apk but all the Rooting Apps are Not Available on Google Play Store because they are Violating the Publishers Policy. The Mgyun Team Developer develops this App, and the App is Available For Free, Means It Doesn’t Cost any Price to Use their Application VRoot.
Features Of iRoot
It is one of the Most Powerful Rooting Tool with the Highest Success Rate among all the other Tools. More than 384,053,082 devices are Successfully Rooted in Present and Still Counting. The Latest Version of the Tool Supports Android 2.2 Froyo to Android 5.0 lollipop.
VRoot Tool Comes With the Single Click Rooting Features With Unroot Features. It Means if You Want to Unroot Your Device, you can Unroot also With Single Click. Also, It Offers Lots of Features Some of them are
- Easiest One Click Root: With the Single Click on “IRoot” Your Device Starts the Rooting Process Without any Technical Skills and having Coding Knowledge.
- Controller On Hand: Without Any Cost, You Get the Access to Various Features of Android that is Normally Prohibited by the Mobile Developers. Now You Can Control Your Android in the Way You Like.
- Secure to Use: Without the Fear of Bricking Devices You Can Root Your Device With IRoot. They Ensure the Highest Success Rate of Rooting Android System, and also, they Publish the List of Smartphones that Supports IRoot in Which More than 15000+ Phones are Listed.
- Use Custom Roms: After Rooting, You Get the Access to Use Custom Roms on Your Android Devices. Custom Roms Changes the Android Skin and Change the Whole Android Operating System With New Version.
- Supports Almost All Android Version: IRoot Apk had a Wide Range of Supporting Android Version From Android 2.3 to Android 5.0 of all Brands Including Samsung, Google, HTC, Sony, and others.
- Uninstall System Apps: Usually, Mobile Phone Manufacturers don’t give the Access to Uninstalled the Preinstalled Application, and The Already Installed Application Contains Lots of Advertisement, and this becomes Irritating. These Features allow the User to Delete or Uninstall the Preinstalled Application. So, the You can Free Some Space for Usefull Application.
- Access Blocked Features: When You Root Your Device You Get the Access to Blocked Features and also have access to getting New Android Operating System.
Above are the Some Features of IRoot APK Offers After Rooting the Devices, You can Access. Let’s Know About Its Pros and Cons in Short.
- No Advertisement
- One-Click Root
- In-build Root Access Manager
- Regularly Updated
- Not Available in Google Play Store
- Sometime Lag or Not Working
How to Install IRoot APK On Android?
Installing the IRoot APK Is a Simple Process, You Need to Follow the Below Tutorial to Install the Rooting Tool.
Step 1: Download the IRoot APK Application on Your Android Device. You Can Download From the Above Given Link.
Step 2: Now Open Your Mobile Phone Setting>>Security>> and Enable Unknown Source.
Step 3: Click on the Downloaded APK File and Then Click On Install Button.
Step 4: Wait! Until Your Installation Will Finish.
Step 5: After the Success of Install, Open the App, and click on the Button “Get Root Access.”
Step 6: Then Wait! Few Minutes Until Your Android Device Become a Rooted Device Without Facing Any Issue.
How To Root Android Phone Using IRoot?
Through the use of this rooting app, you can root Your Smartphone with a Single Click.
- First of all Open the Application and then You will See a Button in the Home Interface “Click to Root”.
- Now, Click on the Button and Your Smartphone Start Rooting.
Note: Don’t Close the Application during Rooting Process, if do then it Can Damage Your Phone and also Make Sure that Your Smartphone Battery is above 60% then Root and Enjoy.
How to Download and Install IRoot On PC?
IRoot Developers Also Offers IRoot for PC for Rooting Android Devices. Some Android Devices is not Comfortable with the Mobile Version. In this case, the PC Version of this Application Will helps You to Root Your Android Devices.
- Download IRoot For Pc from the Link Given Just Above. Then Extract the Downloaded File With WinRaR File Extractor.
- Now, Open the .exe file and Connect Your Android Phone With Original USB Cable and Enable USB Debugging Mode.
- When IRoot Detects Your Phone Model, it Will Redirect to the Page Where You See Button “Root,” Click On it.
- Then, Rooting Process Starts After Some Time Your Device Will Become a Rooted Device.
Now, You had Successfully Rooted Your Device With IRoot For PC Tool. You can use Root Checker to Check Whether Your Device is Rooted Or Not.
How to Enable USB Debugging Mode On Android?
USB Debugging is the Medium through Which Android Device communicates to Android SDK ( Software Development Kit) to receive Commands, Files and also allows the PC to Send Information in the form of Logs. Usually, USB Debugging is not Enabled, and its Options to On or Off is also Hidden.
As this is for Developers and If You are a Developer, then You Know How to Enable USB Debugging Mode? If Not Then Follow the Below Tutorial.
- Go to Your Android Phone Setting>>About and Click 5 to 6 Times Rapidly on “Build Number” Then Go Back.
- You, Will, See An Option named as “Developer Option” Just Above the About Option, Click On it.
- Scroll Down You See The Option to Enable “USB Debugging” Tick the Option.
- Now, You Successfully Enabled Enjoy.
Image Tutorial Taken From Gameloop
People Also Asks
What is Custom ROMs?
“ROM” Stands for Read-Only Memory. A Custom Rom Replaces the Current Installed Android Operating Systems of Your Android Phone – usually Stored on Read-Only Memory – and Get the New Version Of Android OS. Custom Roms are a third-party Uniquely Designed Operating system Such as Cyanogen and Developed by the Group Community or By Individuals.
Did Rooting Void Mobile Warranty?
Yes, Rooting a Device Void Phones Warrernty if Phone is in Warranty Period and If Any Thing happens With Your Phone, then You Need to Pay Charges When You Take it to the Service Center for Repairing. Best Thing of the IRoot APK is that You can Root and Unroot Easily.
Is it Safe to Use IRoot For Rooting?
Rooting through Application is the Safest Method os Rooting. If Any Things Happen With Your Phone Such as After Rooting Your Phone Starts Lagging, then You Can Unroot Your Device.
But, You Need to Download the Official Version Of the App Because Someone Uploaded the File by Injecting Virus. Don’t Worry Here You Get Official and Virus Scanned File.
Can I Root All Devices By Using IRoot?
Almost All Devices can be Root By Using IRoot App; It had a Wide Range of Supporting Devices. If Your Device is not Comfortable, then You Can Use Other One Click Rooting Apps Such as KingoRoot APK.
Make Sure You Get the Full Knowledge About the App iRoot Before You Root. So Let’s Come to the Conclusion, Rooting With IRoot Apk had a Lots of Features and Risk-Free. It has a Simple Process of Installing and Rooting Of Android Device.
Feel Risk-Free To Use IRoot For Rooting but Before Rooting Check Your Device Model on the List of all Smartphones and Tablets Comfortable With the App. The Developers of the App published this List on the Official Website.
I hope this article Will Help You To Know Everything About the App What is VRoot? How to Download and Install VRoot? For Android as Well As PC. Still, you have any Problem or Question-Related to this Article then Comments Us We Will Help You ASAP. Thank You For Giving Your Valuable Time to the Blog YouTech.