Almost everyone uses the internet but, nearly 90% of users don’t Know What is the Internet? And How does Internet Works? So, Let me Tell You When You send a Message by using Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Your message reaches the destination in a few seconds. This is so amazing that we talk to anyone who is too far from us. The internet has made the Whole World too Small.
What is the Internet?
Through the Internet (the international network of the computer), we connect two or more two computer workstations. You can get any information from anywhere by using the internet. When the man reached the moon in 1969, the US Defense Office appointed the Advance Research Project Agency, i.e., ARPA. At that time, four computers were built in which they had Data Exchange and Share, later it was associated with many agencies.
Gradually the internet or network grew, and later it opened for familiar people too and became too popular. The best thing about the internet is that no one controls it. The first company in India, on August 15, 1995, Government Company, BSNL, started the Internet. Later, Private Service Providers such as Airtel, Reliance, the idea started the Internet, and now the most useable network is Jio. Did You Know VPN Protects You From net?
How does the internet run?
Some of you may have been thinking that there is a cloud above us that has all the Internet stores on the net and the Internet runs from the same. But I will tell you that there is nothing like that. The whole internet does not even run with the satellite left by us. Before the net was run by satellite, but the technique was ancient. But in this technique, the data was transmitted too slow. But our well-developed engineers discovered the AC technology in which we are fasting today with the speed of bullet train, this technology is Optical Fibers Cable.
We have indeed installed the Optical Fiber Cable that has more than 8 lakh kilometers in the sea, in which 90% of our internet usage is used. The optical fiber cable is laid in the sea, with less loss and less cost. The cable is arranged in the sea, in which large vessels also run, and sometimes the anchor of the ship also damages the Optical Fiber Cable. This was something that happened in Egypt on January 13, 2008, due to which 70% of Egypt’s Internet Was closed.
- Introduction To Stages Of A Website Development
- WatchCartoonOnline – Top 10 Best Alternatives of 2022 (Watch Anime Online)
- IDM Serial Key Free Activation With Working Crack | What is IDM
10% of Internet
This problem has also been resolved. Several teams are available, which monitor the Optical Fiber Cable at sea 24/7 hours. If there is any loss in optical cable fiber, then the teams fix it as quickly as possible. Now you know that 90% runs via an internet cable but the rest 10% runs by else somewhere.
This 10 % is only Accessed by the Internet intelligence agency, which runs on the satellite. This 10 % of the internet can’t be accessed by familiar people. But, by applying a trick, you can access the rest of 10%, but how ? did you hear about the Dark web, deep web, and surface. If not, then comment I will explain in my next post.
How does the internetwork?
Let’s understand How do net Works? We divide it into three parts, the first is the server, in which all the information in the world is preserved. Second Internet Service Provider (like an airtel reliance idea), which helps to send data to us from the server. Third, our PC or mobile or any browser which is used to surf the internet, whereby we do search for the information.
When we search for any information about images, videos, games in our browser, this request first goes to our net Service Provider. This Net Provider searches on the server. After that server sends that information to the Provider, and the Internet Provider sends information to us. This process is too fast, which gives us some knowledge in milliseconds.
5 thoughts on “What is Internet ? Know Everything About internet”
Very interesting subject, thanks for posting. “All human beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why.” by James Thurber.
Enjoyed the post.
Great article! This is the kind of information that should be shared around the net.
Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this put up upper!
Come on over and discuss with my site . Thanks
Hi there, I check your new stuff regularly. Your humoristic
style is awesome, keep doing what you’re
Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it
😉 I may come back yet again since I saved as a favorite it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue
to guide other people.